EPISODE 203: WHAT TYPES OF PRODUCTS DOES YOUR AUDIENCE NEED? WITH STACY TUSCHL
Stacy Tuschl is a speaker, business coach, and the owner of The Academy of Performing Arts in Wisconsin. She is the author of the book “Is Your Business Worth Saving?” where she reveals proven strategies for pulling entrepreneurs out of a rut and launching them toward business success.
Welcome back, everyone! We have made it to Day 3 of the 5 Day Launched in 90 Challenge. Challenge weeks are our biggest listen weeks, and I am so excited to bring you info-packed episodes as well as a Q&A on Facebook Live. If you haven’t yet, make sure you go to the Facebook Fan Page to join the conversation.
Today, we talk all about the kinds of products your audience will love. How do you reach your audience with your unique skills, service, or expertise? What is the deal with Freebies, Bonuses, and subscriptions? Is your product even the right one for you? I’ll be answering those questions and more as we dig in our heels and get you to the place your Online Business was always meant to be!
More in this episode!
- Making sure that your Product will sell today.
- Riding the line between Over-delivering and Overwhelming.
- Learn from Rachel’s social media story.
- Pick your one big, bold promise.
- Get your Day 3 Assignment!
- Generating your timeline for transformation.
- Making the most of your Bonuses.
- Our Facebook Live Q&A
- Digging into DIYs, Freebies, and the things audiences LOVE.
- Get yourself a system so that you have the time to do it all!
- Make the most of the market research.
Thanks for using the #Launchedin90 hashtag! Keep your comments in the Facebook page coming!
LIKE the Facebook Fan Page
*She's Building Her Empire may be an affiliate or receive compensation from some of the business listed for referrals, as their “thank you” for sending you their way. However, we would never recommend any product or service unless we personally love the product and have great things to say about it. Our reputation is at stake and we would not jeopardize that!