EPISODE 205: 3 DEADLY MISTAKES OF A PRODUCT LAUNCH WITH STACY TUSCHL
Stacy Tuschl is a speaker, business coach, and the owner of The Academy of Performing Arts in Wisconsin. She is the author of the book “Is Your Business Worth Saving?” where she reveals proven strategies for pulling entrepreneurs out of a rut and launching them toward business success.
Welcome to Day 5 of our 5 Day Launch Challenge! We're talking about 3 deadly launch mistakes that you want to avoid! The whole point of launching is to be as successful as possible, so today we are talking about some of the mistakes that many people make when they launch.
The 3 Deadly Mistakes of a Product Launch:
1. Jumping Into a Launch - Sometimes it is tempting to just jump into your product launch! You can easily have unrealistic sales projections, which will make it worse on you when it doesn’t meet your expectations.
2. The 6 Figure Illusion - we think that achieving 6 figures in a launch is common place, and it’s not actually all that easy to hit that number. Someone having a 6 figure launch has probably launched products multiple times. Don’t give up after your first launch. Keep working on it and launching time after time.
3. Overconfidence - there is a fine line between being confident and being too confident. A launch isn’t easy and it’s not easy to hit big numbers. There is so much work behind the scenes, and personally, I have prepped for about 4 weeks before I launched. Have a strategy to make sure all your time is going into planning your launch.
Showing up and being consistent will give you the confidence you need to sell out your program.
Setting realistic goals, that are also ambitious is a good idea! It’s all a numbers game!
Listen to the episode to hear the case studies of actual clients that I’ve worked with.
Today’s action item to answer these 3 questions in the Facebook group:
- What are you going to do to avoid the costly launch mistakes?
- Would you be willing to invest time and money in a system to walk you through launch?
- What is the important to having accountability to keep your launch on track?
Post your answers in the FB group and tag is #launchedin90
The Profit Mastermind - Launched in 90 Days Doors are Open! - it’s a group of 20 women with weekly like calls for 90 days. There’s lots of training videos and a private FB group just for us! There are 3 phases to creating a product and this plan covers all of them!
Thanks for using the #Launchedin90 hashtag! Keep your comments in the Facebook page coming!
LIKE the Facebook Fan Page
*She's Building Her Empire may be an affiliate or receive compensation from some of the business listed for referrals, as their “thank you” for sending you their way. However, we would never recommend any product or service unless we personally love the product and have great things to say about it. Our reputation is at stake and we would not jeopardize that!